Thursday, December 24, 2009

Single Passenger Vehicle 2000 Dodge Durango OR 2000 Land Rover Disovery Series II?

2000 Dodge Durango OR 2000 Land Rover Disovery Series II? - single passenger vehicle

I am a single mother of 4 children looking for a used 7 cars, which is not a truck. I was driving the discovery and love, but I also like the Durango, Durango, but are everywhere! Both vehicles are about 90,000 K on, but they are now in my price range. I know that the fuel consumption is comparable. Is there anyone who owned one or the other or, even better, both? Land Rover I've heard are great and the junk - who knows the truth? I drove 3 of the Discovery from 1997 to 2002 and for some reason I loved all of them - do not know why. All constructive opinions appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment