Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cover Up Dark Circles Under Eyes How Do You Cover Up Dark Circles Under Your Eyes?

How do you cover up dark circles under your eyes? - cover up dark circles under eyes

I'm only 16 years and I have to bear the burden of concealor foundation under my eyes. However, a lot of makeup I use, appear cakey, and was only slightly reduces the appearance of darkness. Is there any makeup or products that get rid of the skin or hide them? My skin is very pale, probably still in the dark. None of my friends have this problem. I can not stay long, because I know that the membership have left all, a few hours, so I must go home and reapply. Is there a makeup that looks natural, is in hiding effect remains for a long time and is not bad for the skin?

5 comments:

yafit k said...

Try it with green concealer before committing it to the foundation.

yafit k said...

Try it with green concealer before committing it to the foundation.

Chooker bud said...

I tried this B4, but I do not know if it works on peopleit worked on me, but ...
1) Put a bucket big enough for the eyes
2) if it fits in the refrigerator or freezer, preferably before going to bed b4
3) When you wake up and put on the eyes, like the night b4
that would be terrible cold, but do not remember that until all the ice melts and let things around the eyes

You can sleep even earlier if possible at your age, you will probably do many things and too little you can Bags and dark circles

So, if you have a morning shower, sink face with water coooollld UR

FL tanner said...

obtain the composition of the minerals, which are some of them. and focus on something. I have this red rash on the cheek and I can see every day and no one. Tucked perfectly. You have to hide dark circles.

FL tanner said...

obtain the composition of the minerals, which are some of them. and focus on something. I have this red rash on the cheek and I can see every day and no one. Tucked perfectly. You have to hide dark circles.

Post a Comment