Saturday, January 16, 2010

Online Food Shopping Canada Is There A Good Online Bird Supply Store In Canada?

Is there a good online bird supply store in Canada? - online food shopping canada

I have to buy a very difficult time finding a place online to my bird food and accessories. I raised a black cast and 2 cockatiels. I live 2 hours from the nearest town, online shopping is the most common of what I need. I ordered food and cages for birds of paradise in New Jersey, toys from a lady in Manitoba .. I am happy where I take my toys that has a wide selection and unbeatable prices. But I can not anywhere in Canada that Goldenfeast, Roudybush, ZuPreem, etc. sold online. If anyone knows who appreciate a place that has a good price, really a link! Thank you! : O)

2 comments:

L. P said...

Hello,
Proof:
http://www.oisellerielavoliere.com/perroquet/boutique/
The site is in French, but if you know the products, you can find what you are looking for. The site is managed by the farmer who buy from our Green Cheek Conure is held. It parrots the biggest race as well, but we are discouraged, and African gray parrot. I think it is very good, very friendly and have time to answer all your questions. She speaks very good English, so that you can always ask a question, if you do not find what you want. She makes vessels (Free with orders over $ 60.00) in Canada, produced, or it may be able to give you a recommendation if you will. I have a large pet store in the neighborhood, and I found Aviary pricing should be very good. Good luck.

I have noticed that there is a flag for the English language on this site. Look at the left sidebar of flags, and elected the Union Jack.

Sarah B said...

Google it

Post a Comment