Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Design Your Own Bmx Does It Matter Where You Get Your Graphic Design Certificate?

Does it matter where you get your graphic design certificate? - design your own bmx

Sun received a diploma in Business Administration. I intend to work full time and earn a certificate in graphic design. I live in Los Angeles and planning to go to UCLA and Santa Monica College to obtain the certificate.

No matter where I my degree in graphic design when I'm looking for employment in the graphics industry in the future?

If yes, what school would you recommend?

Thank you for your time!

1 comments:

ipwnguit... said...

Each time the school have to give the best opportunity to many PPL certificates in design. You actually have the best designer for the job, especially with the way the economy is.

Post a Comment