Friday, February 19, 2010

Letter Of Request - Disconnection Of Dsl ARGH! British Naffing Gas?

ARGH! British naffing Gas? - letter of request - disconnection of dsl

I have my bank, my crime, and work exceptionally long day.

All my bills by direct debit, all naffing with the exception of British Gas paid. Applications debit ignored anyway naffing hours and hours and hours lisening their "helpline for music with" All our staff are busy interrupted, please hold, your call will be answered shortly. "And there are few, what exactly ten years ago?

E-mail: Ignored.
Meter reading online: Not accepted "plausible reading under the heading" Payment via internet banking to an account that does not seem to change with every bill? Not detected.

And here is another letter that we will pay EUR 14 for the Datum Power shutdown New! Isjust happened to me?

3 comments:

juicy_fr... said...

Arghhhhhhhhh! tell me. Something very similar happened to me last year ... Only ..... I paid my bill and other bills that sent me. I was (pay quarterly) actually credited to my account from November to May this year!

Letters of separation, as it is or not, the government should fine them for wasting so much paper and money for the harassment of the British population.

Black Orchid said...

British Gas has a very bad example, which are still Watchdog
This happened before the hour less than buck their ideas, why not try to see switch.com or to change what is best for you then Provider

heljanas... said...

British Gas are shit. + You will not even English. I think we know the names of companies!

Post a Comment