Saturday, February 13, 2010

Left Tampon In Too Long Yeast Infection Do I Have An STD Or Is It Just A Simple Yeast Infection?

Do i have an STD or is it just a simple yeast infection? - left tampon in too long yeast infection

So I think that only a yeast infection ... Monostatos and I think I've taken to their aid. My symptoms are: swelling and redness down there "around the vagina before Monostatos is a white discharge and severe burns and itchyness. Done in the (monostatic 3 days), but still a little swollen and reddened. But do not itch. Did I or a yeast infection? could be an STD? in fear that they might have an STD. But another thing that I can have more time tampns if I in my time. And that's how I think May was a yeast infection, if that is what it is. hope that in just a yeast infection. It could be something else buffer? but they have sex before my time and was not protected. I do not know what tor think about it. doc, please, I need answers! Thanks

2 comments:

Sara said...

The only way to ensure you know is when you get to your doctor, family planning or other institution and go tested. Better now than ever before into something worse.

Callie D said...

You should consult a doctor to make sure that nothing is majorly wrong. Do not believe the standard of an outbreak in the buffer for long, but you never know could

Post a Comment